The rise in the use of mobile devices over the last handful of years is absolutely staggering. To be successful in a mobile-driven society, it’s becoming more and more imperative that businesses develop their websites with mobile users in mind.
Sixteenth century philosopher Francis Bacon, famous for paving the way for the scientific method, is credited for the quote, “Knowledge is power.” Schrock Interactive is prepared with the knowledge to move you forward in an ever-changing technological world. Check out these eye-popping statistics on mobile development:
- Over 50% of North Americans own a smartphone.
- According to GSMA Intelligence, mobile devices now outnumber people.
- By 2015, mobile browsing is expected to surpass desktop browsing.
- 95% of smartphone users have looked for local information.
- 61% called a business as a result of their mobile search.
- 59% visited a business as a result of their mobile search.
- 36% made an in-store purchase as a result of their mobile search.
- 22% made an online purchase as a result of their mobile search.
- 57% of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site.
- 40% of consumers will go to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience.
The fact of the matter is that mobile development is no longer a novelty or something a business does to be cooler than the competition. It is undeniably necessary now, in today’s setting. Many Omaha and Lincoln businesses have already taken steps to reach mobile users. Let Schrock Interactive put you in the pockets of over 1 billion users wherever they go. You can’t afford not to.